- Boards & Commissions
- All Boards and Commissions
- -Mobility and Parking Board (MAP)
Mobility & Parking Board (MAP)
The purpose of the Mobility and Parking Board is to:
- Review and make recommendations to the Mobility & Parking Manager regarding undertaking and adopting Parking Management Studies and Strategic Planning
- Review and make recommendations to the Mobility & Parking Manager concerning the acquisition, funding, construction and operation of parking facilities within the City, including surface parking, and proposals for future parking lots and structures
- Undertake, implement and oversee policies and programs concerning transit and parking as approved by the Parking Director.
- Advise Mobility and Parking Manager on multi-modal access, facilities and programs, including bicycle, pedestrian and transit, within the City of Manitou Springs and oversee implementation of transit programs operated by or on behalf of the City
- The Mobility & Parking Manager will present Mobility and Parking Board recommendations to City Council
Roy ChaneyDeputy City AdministratorPhone: 719-499-1642
Kevin StevensonMobility & Parking ManagerPhone: (719) 685-2600
Agendas & Minutes
The MAP board will only be meeting in June and September, on the fourth Wednesday at 5:00p.m. The board meets over ZOOM and uploads their meeting recordings to YouTube afterwards.
Meetings are open to the public and all residents and business owners are encouraged to attend. Please email the ADA Coordinator if you need special assistance attending a meeting. You may also call 719-685-2554.
|Cory Sutela||Vice Chair|
|Karl Stang||Board Member|
|Joy Porter||Board Member|
|Luke Prince||Board Member|
|Bob Bodor||Board Member|
|Rolf Jacobson||Board Member|
|Natalie Johnson||City Council Liaison|
|Roy Chaney||Director of Operations - Public Works|
|Kevin Stevenson||Mobility & Parking Manager - Staff Liaison|
Apply for Membership
The seven Board members of the Board are appointed by City Council and represent the various parking sectors of the City, inclusive of business, residential and recreational concerns. All regular and alternate members must be qualified electors of the City of Manitou Springs.
To apply for an appointment, send an Application for Board Membership, a letter of interest, and a resume and/or statement of qualifications to the City Clerk.
Permits for Moving & Construction Activities
Permits are available if you are in need of parking for moving and construction activities.
Application for a Moving Permit in Downtown Paid Parking
Manitou Springs Parking Studies
- Carl Walker Parking Management Study (December 21, 2007) (PDF)
- Carl Walker Residential Parking Advisory Panel Meeting Notes and Panel Recommendations (September 29, 2008) (PDF)
- Carl Walker White Paper: On-Street Pay Parking (2008) (PDF)
- Carl Walker White Paper: Parking In-Lieu Fees (2008) (PDF)
- Final Residential Parking Program Recommendations (August 9, 2012) (PDF)
- Manitou Incline Site Development and Management Plan (February 4, 2011) (PDF)
- Parking Plan Process Report (July 5, 2011) (PDF)
- Kimley Horn Final Report
- Parking and Mobility White Paper
- Transportation and Mobility Master Plan
- Ruxton Functionality Study