Water / Sewer Service

New Construction

New construction usually requires a new water/sewer connection to the main. In order to get that process started, please fill out our Water Sewer Connection Application (PDF) and submit it to the Utilities Clerk with the Finance Department for authorization.

New Account / Cancel Service

If you want to set up a new water bill account, cancel your water services, or change your account information please email the Utility Billing Clerk. You may also call 719-685-2579.

Due Date

Water/sewer bills are due on the 21st of each month. Payment received after 5 p.m. on the 21st will be assessed a $10 delinquent fee and a delinquent notice will be mailed. If your bill is not paid by the date on the delinquency notice your water will be shut off. See the notification requirements (PDF) for more information.


There are several options to pay your water/sewer bill:

  • Go to Xpress Bill Pay or call 800-766-2350 (option 1) and set up payment (one time or reoccurring) with a check or credit card.
  • Drive down and drop it off at the finance payment window in City Hall during business hours.
  • Drive down and place it in the drop box outside of City Hall after hours.
  • Use your bank's online bill pay. For additional information email the Utility Billing Clerk or call 719-685-2579.

Water Not Running

If your water bill is NOT delinquent and your water is not running contact Public Services at 719-685-2610 during business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). During non-business hours call the Police Department's non-emergency number, 719-390-5555.